The health and safety of our patients and teammates is our top priority. We are keeping a close eye on this situation and reinforcing the extensive infection control practices already in place to protect them. Click here to find videos and additional resources.
6 Soups to Make this Season
Knock off the winter chill with a hearty bowl of soup. DaVita dietitian Jessica Triggs’ past post “Make this Soup Season a Success” can help you find tips on including soup in a kidney-healthy diet.
If you are limiting fluid talk to your dietitian about how much liquid to include and how to count soup in your daily fluid allowance.
Here’s a list of 6 soups to get you started:
- Cream of Chicken Wild Rice Asparagus Soup
- Maryland’s Eastern Shore Cream of Crab Soup
- Old Fashioned Salmon Soup
- Quick and Easy Ground Beef Soup
- Rotisserie Chicken Noodle Soup
- Turkey, Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup
Additional Kidney Diet Resources
Visit DaVita.com and explore these diet and nutrition resources:
- DaVita Diet Helper online meal planner and tracker
- DaVita Kidney-Friendly recipes
- Today’s Kidney Diet cookbooks
- Diet and Nutrition articles
- Kidney Smart® Classes taught by kidney experts in your area
This article is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Consult your physician and dietitian regarding your specific diagnosis, treatment, diet and health questions.