The health and safety of our patients and teammates is our top priority. We are keeping a close eye on this situation and reinforcing the extensive infection control practices already in place to protect them. Click here to find videos and additional resources.
New Look, Same Great Tips!
We’re already making some resolutions for 2016, starting right here with our blog. Kidney Diet Tips (KDT) recently got a makeover (we hope you like it!) and in addition to our new style, you’ll be hearing from a lot of new bloggers, too!
But don’t worry – if you’re already subscribed, you don’t need to change anything to continue receiving our updates (if you aren’t subscribed, be sure to click that blue button on the left!).
KDT is committed to providing the best kidney nutrition and diet management tips for our readers. Our bloggers will share news and tips including holiday meal planning, reading nutrition labels, and sticking to your budget plus more!
- Our look: We changed the layout of our blogs to make it easier to find what you need (and who can resist those recipe photos?!)
- New categories with all your old favorites: We slimmed down our categories to just eight but we didn’t remove any of our previous posts. Use
- the search bar to find what you’re looking for.
- More contributors: We are spreading the love by expanding our author-base. Look out for new faces and insight on this blog.
- Weekly digest: You will now receive one email update from us on a weekly basis with all our latest posts. Don’t worry, if you want to see us more often, just bookmark this page and come visit!
We appreciate your continued support as we grow our blog. We welcome your suggestions for topics of interest to you. Be sure to check back often for updates and share with your friends and family!